Intel® RAID High Availability Storage Solutions, powered by LSI* Syncro Technology, lowers cost and reduces complexity of HA solutions by combining two storage RAID controllers with two servers, or by sharing storage in a dual server to a JBOD configuration or cluster-in-a-box (CiB) form factor.
- Simpler, smarter, and more cost-effective DAS alternative for High Availability
- Enable Windows Server and Linux1 high availability capabilities and cluster topologies
- Reduce the cost of building high availability server clusters and increase performance
- Simple upgrade (hardware key and software) to existing Intel RAID controllers
- Quick deployment without the complexities of a SAN
1 – Please see www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/ (AXXRPFKHA2 section) for the current list of HA capable operating systems.